Monday, December 13, 2010

Music From the Soul

For my project I was really interested in exploring the idea of screaming. We all have screamed at different points in our lives whether it was for joy or for anger, or just about any other emotion. Screaming many times is used as a stress relief. Even though we have screamed so much in our lives we tend not to pay attention to how different everyone's screams are. I decided for this project to create a compilation of screams to how different peoples' tonality is when a scream comes into play. Screams are taken as something that startles people mainly because it is a sign of alert, but at the same time if you pay close attention screaming is composed of different chords that are often used in the music world. So In my video I intended to show how a harmonization could be formed when combining different individuals screams.

No comments:

Post a Comment