Monday, November 22, 2010

Final Project






My final project is about human as robots. The robots will have human features and flesh but the interior will be robotic. These robots are "humans of the future" and will one day replace the humans on earth. My influences are I Robot and the convenience that "vampires" have to turn their emotions on and off. The on and off switch led to the idea of a robotic human being. I want the luxury to turn off my emotions.

I am thinking about installing the video on the wall next to the staircase right in the entrance of Scandling. There is a ton of space to project onto and it will not be distorted because my video is not distorted in any way. I might show it on a tv instead of projecting the video.

Effect: To understand that humans can be perfect, if they are designed the right way. Humans, like robots, can be turned on/off at the person's convenience. My video is a product, selling perfect human beings.

Wishlist equipment: Clear garbage bags. Plastic wrap. Silver tape. I don't know the rest yet.

First trial, might try another idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment